This is what my two year old son said to me. Apparently he did not care for the way I was clutching to/pulling on the photo he had twisted up in his sweaty little boy hand. I love his greasy little cheese covered fingers, but didn't care for them on the photo my friend just had made for us of our Halloween gathering. As I calmly explained, while pulling as hard as I could, the need to let go of the photo, my very smart little two year old quipped, "Say Please". Okay T-Man, point taken. Apparently, someone needs to teach me some manners! I think I got a dose of my own medicine and did not really care for the taste.
Love, Love, Love this quote:
While we try to teach our children all about life . . . our children teach us what life is all about.
Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!
Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Such a good quote. Kids really do get what we say, but in a much purer, carefree way.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment