Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

American Idol Contestant I Shall Never Be

Not only is November National Adoption Awareness Month, but it is also the time when I can "legally" start playing my Christmas music and not hear too many complaints from the "Hub". I can't describe the warm fuzzies I feel when I hear almost any Christmas song ("Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" excluded). The toe tapping and uncontrollable singing started in the car this morning when I heard "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by the Barenaked Ladies.

My little heart was crushed and my dreams of becoming an American Idol contestant shattered when from the back seat I hear, "No Sing, Mamma". I think I will cry myself to sleep tonight after I sing a few Christmas songs to settle myself down.

No comments: