"For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles; and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I work not among the children of men save it be according to their faith. " ~2 Nephi 27:23 ~
EXPECT MIRACLES!
Our family believes miracles have, can and will happen for us!
Hope, faith, prayer, and love will make miracles happen if our lives are centered around our Savior, His teachings, and following His example.
The family is most important. It should always be remembered that we are each a Child of God. Believing such, everyone should be treated with love, respect, kindness, courtesy, dignity and consideration.
Education is critical. Be Smart! Possessions can be lost, stolen and taken from you; your education, memories, and experiences cannot. We believe in taking every opportunity to learn about the world around us and in helping others to do the same. Life is full of teaching moments and we promise as parents to help our children to take full advantage of every opportunity afforded them.
We are each responsible for our actions and should be people of high moral character and integrity. We know that our actions have consequences that affect our family; not just ourselves. We should treat each other, ourselves, and our possessions with the utmost respect and value.
Attitude is everything. Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Circumstances may color my life, but I get to choose the color." Life is meant to be lived, loved and enjoyed, not just endured. Smiles, humor, hope, and happiness are required!
EXPECT MIRACLES!
"Thou art the God that doest wonders" ~Psalms 77:14~
Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!
Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment