Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Good Morning Matt Lauer

I believe the dominoes have stopped falling (confused? click here). The large TV has been installed on the wall, the speakers are attached and the components are functioning. The room is back! As I passed by the wall of TV yesterday morning, I had this strange pull to go make a poster board sign and hold it up in front of the TV. Good Morning Matt Lauer! -- It feels like you are walking in front of the NBC Today Show window.

The rest of the house has not fully recovered, but we shall get there.

As a note of humor, one of T-Man's books has a Q is for Quarry Excavator. We were quizzing him about the book and asked, "What does Q stand for?" He says, "Quarry Excavator -- That's a digger". Like, for those of you in the front seat that might not have a clue, the quarry excavator is similar to a digger -- duh! I love that little man! How blessed we are that he chose to come to our family -- he just took his own little route to get to us. I think that will be indicative of his life. He tends to do his own thing. When the crowd "all falls down" for ring-around-the-rosie, he has to stand. Love you, Bud!

No comments: