Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hope Notes - My Gratitude Resolution

I have decided not to save my resolutions just for the new year. I am starting a new tradition of a "Gratitude Resolution". There is so much to be grateful for and I need to be better at recognizing that instead of complaining about the unimportant things that really don't matter. I am so excited to do THIS ! I have so many note cards floating around that this would be such a positive way to use them up (and give me a reason to go buy more - one of my many obsessions!). I plan to add gratitude reminders inside the cards, too.

May you find a hope note somewhere amongst your day or travel.

No comments: