"Come here, Pig!"
Now lest any of you think my parenting skills are lacking and are sitting at your computers with your mouths hanging open drooling on your keyboard, this is how the week went down:
Minus the polo logo, T-Man has a sweater similar to this one. It has been now been named his "zebra costume".
On Tuesday, I was wearing a sweater of this color:
T-Man: "Mommy, what color are you wearing?"
Me: "Pinky/Peach"
T-Man: "You're wearing pink -- you get to be a pig!"
All afternoon I would hear:
"Come here, Pig. Let's play a game."
"Hey, Pig, can we go to the park?"
"Pig? Do you want to have snack with me?"
On Wednesday, I wore:
I got to be an elephant for the day.
Did you know elephants have big poops?
Yep, that was news to me.
On Thursday, I wised up and chose black. I couldn't think of too many large black animals with big poops.
I was hoping for ant, fly, cute panda bear. Nope -- Thursday I was the black sheep.
Friday the sweater will be going to the washing machine.
It would be tragic if the striped sweater shrunk,
no longer fit,
or met the same fate as some of his socks
and disappeared in the dryer.














4 comments:
"Come here, Pig!"
L-freakin-OL! You made me snort Diet Coke up my nose with this post...so funny!
Oh, my gosh! He's a hoot! Oh, wait, is there anything in either of your closets that could be interpreted as an owl?
All I have to say is: You didn't know elephants have big poop?!!!
Too Funny!!! :O)
Post a Comment