Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shrink-a-ma-doodle




In an effort to complete all the tasks that I must in a day, I include T-Man in as many as possible. This way he learns new life skills, we spend A LOT of time together, AND I accomplish my to-do list. With Eric out of town, this has been a must all weekend.

I had a house-warming gift that needed to be shrink-wrapped. T-Man was tutored in wrapping the shrink-wrap around the gift, bow-tying, and then heating with a hair dryer to make it shrink. HE LOVED DOING IT! In fact, I was unable to get him to stop so the gift even began to shrink/melt. When he finished he squealed,

"THIS IS THE BEST SHRINK-A-MA-DOODLE I HAVE EVER USED!"

(one of us has been watching WAY too much of the new
The Cat in the Hat cartoon!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can we try the wrinkle-ma-doodle on my face?

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Nice try, sis.