Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Tummy Pack

First Day of 4 Year Old Preschool


They are required to have a large, adult size "backpack" so that a folder for exchanging notes with the teachers will fit inside.

T-Man has always had a small "backpack" and was therefore thrown for a loop when this large sized bag appeared and he was told he had to wear it.

To accommodate the weight, he decided to
wear it on his front side.

When the kind, little old secretary at the school told him
he had it on backwards he replied,

"No I don't. I'm wearing a "tummy pack".

I want my tummy pack to have a drink holder in the front to accommodate my Diet Coke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He comes up with the cutest things. And could you please design YOUR tummy pack and make me one!