Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Attention Readers



To Whom it May Concern:

T-Man would like to have a baby brother.  I wish we could involve you in the naming of the baby, but alas, we cannot.  T-Man has spoken.  The baby's name will be:

Bubble Suds Telephone M*****

What a lucky kid this will be -- I can already think of numerous nicknames we could call him:
Bubs, Bubsy, Suds, Sudsy, Bubby T, Tele, Suds-a-phone ......

p.s. Don't read into this. No, we have not been chosen :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's the name I was going to suggest.

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Me, too! Hey, what if T-Man's wish is granted? Wouldn't that be wonderful. The faith of a little child goes far.

Justme said...

I would like to know what he would name a little sister.