1 -- We purchased T-Man his first "big boy bed" with cowboy sheets that match his room.
2 -- Friday he spent his first night in it alone and did great! He has slept in it for 4 nights (and daytime naps) without any problems -- we are sooo blessed!
3 -- He almost made it through the night without his paci (pacifier). Our little boy is not so little anymore!
4 -- Tomorrow he starts his first official "class" at the park district. It's only an hour and 15 minutes, but parents are not included! I hope mommy can survive his first day.
5 -- We took T-Man out to Walker Brothers for pancakes to celebrate being such a big boy and sleeping in his bed. We decided to try out a booster seat instead of a high chair and again -- he did well. He kept leaning over to Eric and giving him a hug and then a kiss which he then follows up with an "awwwww".
I don't know why the Lord chose us for adoption, but I am so glad he did!










No comments:
Post a Comment