Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Little Einsteins, I Owe You One

WE DID IT!

T-Man made it through class today with out crying! He did a bit when I informed him of my soon to occur departure, but stopped soon after. He wasn't quite himself today -- a lot of kids were sick at church on Sunday and so Eric said just plan on him getting a cold, which he might be starting. I gave T-Man his pacifer, his Leo toy, a character from Little Einsteins, and a picture of our family to put in his snack bag that he takes to school. I had to use "paci" and Leo before I even left the building, but something made it work and T-Man survived class without any episodes! He is such sweet little boy -- we could not have been blessed with anything better!!

We LOVE you T-Man and Tori!

No comments: