Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Three Mommies


 T-Man told me that three mommies 
came down from Heaven with him.

"Oh, really?"  I asked.  "I can think of 2 -- 
your birth mom, V, and me!  
Who is #3?"

T-Man:  "The third one is the peach baker.  She bakes peaches."
Apparently we don't bake enough peaches to earn that title!

*********************

While outside coloring on the driveway yesterday
T-Man asked me a question.

"Is today tomorrow from yesterday?"

After much, much, much thought I figured out that this was a true statement.

Today is the tomorrow 
from yesterday.
{ponder that!}

1 comment:

Justme said...

Yes and everything I put off till tomorrow yesterday was here when I woke up today!