Just in Case You Ever Wonder
by Max Lucado
This book is not specifically designated as an adoption book, but IT SHOULD BE! :)
Favorite Lines:
"Long, long ago God made a decision -- a very important decision...one that I'm really glad He made.
He made the decision to make you."
"You are very, very special. And since you are so special,
God wanted to put you in just the right home...
where you would be warm when it's cold,
where you'd be safe when you're afraid,
where you'd have fun and learn about heaven."
"After lots of looking, God sent you to me.
And I'm so glad He did."
"I'll never forget the first time I saw you ...
your eyes were closed,
your fingers were curled in two little fists,
your cheeks were puffy and round.
"I knew in my heart God had sent someone very wonderful for me to take care of."











1 comment:
thanks for the book tip!
Post a Comment