T-Man is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!
Our family will be growing! His BROTHER is due
January 1st, 2011 (that's 1/1/11 - how cool will that be!)
January 1st, 2011 (that's 1/1/11 - how cool will that be!)
(That also means only 32 days for us to prepare!)
Eric looks calm, cool and collected on the outside, but on the inside,
he's giddy and grinning from ear-to-ear!
T-Man and I, on the other hand, are doing the happy dance both inside and out!!
Eric looks calm, cool and collected on the outside, but on the inside,
he's giddy and grinning from ear-to-ear!
T-Man and I, on the other hand, are doing the happy dance both inside and out!!
The expectant birth parents are amazing! They are so cute together and are very sweet. We are so excited to have them be a part of our family and to get to know them better. We are so grateful for the decision they are making (as incredibly difficult as it is) and for selecting us to raise their child.
Thank you T & B for helping our family grow -- we love you!










9 comments:
Oh Christy that's such great news!! Congrats to all of you...can't wait to see pics and here more about T-man's little brother.
I am doing the happy dance right along with you!! I am so excited for you all. Good thoughts on a safe and uneventful birth!!
{{STILL}} so very, very excited for you guys! 32 days is going to go SO quickly!!
YEAH!!! Jumping up and down for you!! What a Wonderful Christmas Present!!! :O)
A similar shirt on Hunter was how Amber announced they were having another one last year. Subtle. What an exciting 32 days ahead and a great way to start the New Year! So happy for T-Man, too, he will be an awesome big brother! Imagine all the things he can teach his new little brother!
That's awesome Christy!!! I'm so happy for you!
congratulations!!! :)
That's wonderful. My prayers are with you.
That is awesome!! I am so happy for you and your family! Let us know if you need anything - I know how it is to have so little time.
Post a Comment