Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Costumes Have Been Removed

 At the end of last week we were told to take off our animal costumes and it was now time to be Latter-Day Mormon Prophets.  Here is the list of cast members:

T-Man:  Howard W. Hunter
Mom:  George Albert Smith
Dad: Brigham Young
Grandma Suzanne:  Gordon B. Hinckley (I was really jealous -- I want to be Gordon)
Gidget (the dog):  Lorenzo Snow


That lasted about three days and then we were told that we were now going to be Follow the Prophet song (ancient) Prophets.  Here is the cast list:

T-Man:  Adam ("Maw-um, I LOVE being Adam!)
Mom:  Moses
Dad:  Enoch
Grandma Suzanne: 
Gidget:

As were were getting out the Halloween decorations T-Man came across some wooden grave/head stones we stake in the front yard every Halloween.

"Moses!!  Here are your 10 Commandments!!  

Upon which I was then instructed to carry them around with me all day.  If they were not in my hands, I was asked where I had put them.  Yesterday, I got a pile of leaves.

"Here you go, Moses; a burning bush for you!"

My reply:  
"Adam, you have been cast out of the Garden of Eden.
Now go get your pants on so we can get to school on time!!"

1 comment:

Justme said...

I like how you grounded him back to the Telestial world there at the end . . . but . . . did it work?? He is going to have so many good memories of growing up! And he'll be an awesome dad because of all you do!