Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rhymes with Eric

I slaved in the kitchen all day in preparation for dinner last night.   The sweat was pouring down my face by the time I finished dialing the phone dinner preparations.

When the door bell rang, we were ecstatic shocked to see the Pizza delivery man at our door. T-Man introduced himself:

"Hi, I'm T-Man what's your name?"

"Derrick" the delivery man replied.

I paid for the pizza and tried to send Derrick on his way.  As he was about half-way down the driveway T-Man yells, "Hey Derrick,  I am trying to ask you another question!"

Derrick was kind enough to indulge T-Man.

T-Man:  "Did you know that your name rhymes with my mom's husband's name, Eric??"


Uh...T-Man....Your mom's husband's name would be "Dad"!

1 comment:

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Quick thinking pizza delivery man.