Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Pounds Heavier and the Finished Project

1. We mixed:

2. We ate (no photos of this gruesome scene)

3. We cut:

4. We ate some more (again, no photos - it wasn't pretty)

5. We baked:


6. We decorated:


7. We plated:


8. We ate some more and did manage to leave a few untouched for Daddy.

Project complete.

5 comments:

Justme said...

What memories!! And all sugar free too! Right????

Holly said...

Those are so cute! Do you have temple & angel moroni cookie cutters?

Christy said...

We have a set of "church" cookie cutters. It has a beehive, wagon, temple, Angel Moroni, and CTR shield. I think I ordered them from Deseret Book on-line years ago!

Anonymous said...

They WERE yummy, I have to say. I ate the CTR that didn't say CTR. It will still forever remind me to Choose The Right every time I try to button my pants. What a great mom you have, Tyler!

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Don't blame it all on the cookies, Betty. You probably had a Maxine Lime Rush with it. Christie, you are an amazing mother. Such patience.