T-Man got his left flip-flop wet and had to go change shoes per his request. Being the mean mom I am, I kindly asked him to put on matching shoes before he came back outside. This was his idea of matching:

We were just hanging out in the backyard so I didn't really care that they didn't match.
We were just hanging out in the backyard so I didn't really care that they didn't match.
OH, but alas, they did!
Just ask T-Man -- they matched on the inside -- both shoes said "OLD NAVY".
Touche` little man, Touche` :)
Just ask T-Man -- they matched on the inside -- both shoes said "OLD NAVY".
Touche` little man, Touche` :)










2 comments:
Makes sense to me! Nellie used to come out after having dressing herself, so proud and when I'd challenge her on her matching choice, she was quick to point out how she'd matched her pants to spots on her top. Too bad the spots were really stains. She's pretty anal about matching now so I'm afraid it doesn't look good for Tyler! Sorry to be the one to break it to you.
Everyone has a different perspective on "matching" sounds like. That's actually a breakthrough for Monk, I mean Tyler. He can endure wearing shoes that don't match on the outside. Did they have to be perfectly lined up before he would put them on? He's too cute.
Post a Comment