Forever Family Day
April 22, 2007
April 22, 2007
Today is our official "Forever Family Day".
It was a beautiful spring day, much like today's weather. It took three women in the temple to actually get T-Man dressed in his suit. He was so sweet, so smiley, and quite the center of attention; as it should be! It was so wonderful to have my entire family together and to be celebrating such a long-awaited event.
We invited T-Man's birth family to be a part of his baby blessing the following day. We are so grateful that they are a part of his life -- so much love to go around for this one little amazing boy!
T-Man and I are going to be making temple shaped cookies and then if there is any dough left over after we consume our weight in dough, we might bake and decorate some and have a few left over to share when Daddy gets home :)
We'll hopefully have photos to post.
(Grandpa, former Chicago Temple President, and our sealer)
So grateful and feeling so blessed for the this day three years ago!










2 comments:
Yay!! I can't wait to see pics of the cookies!
I didn't know this was your anniversary time of year! How handsome he looks in his white suit - definitely going to follow in his Grampa Hansen's shoes! You are a good mom, Christy. Enjoy the cookie dough and, if possible, have fun making a few cookies and I expect pictures, too.
Post a Comment