Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Chili Spots


I can be lazy sometimes.

The other night I made chili for dinner. I decided to heat some up for myself for dinner tonight. I got out the chili, a mug, and a spoon. I dished it up and decided I didn't want to set the spoon down on the table while I microwaved the chili or I would have to clean up a big chili spot from the counter. I held the spoon in my hand for the minute thirty seconds it took to heat the food. In that time, the spoon dripped on to my sock, on to the floor, one spot hit the dog on the top of the head, and a fourth drip landed on the lid of the chili pot. It was soooo much easier to clean up the sock, the floor, the dog and the lid rather than that ONE "Gi-normous" spot that would have been left on the counter from a simple teaspoon.

I can be lazy sometimes.

No comments: