Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Shot in the Dark

I have spent the entire day packing for our trip to the National FSA Adoption Conference in Utah this weekend, cleaning the house, and scrubbing toilets. The little man thinks he can see better in the dark and prefers not to use the light while in the bathroom. A {poor} shot in the dark makes for much clean-up!

Even though my day has not been glamorous, I've worn the same clothes two days in a row since I knew I was just going to be cleaning, and I've seen better hair days, I wouldn't trade being a mom for anything!! This video is an excellent reminder of that... I don't even get past the first sentence without tearing up :)

1 comment:

Justme said...

Back in the cloth diaper day, Alan seranaded me while I was rinsing out a messy diaper in the toilet. It was Mother's Day and he proceeded to sing "Happy Mother's Day to you" (to the tune of Happy Birthday) while I sloshed around in the toilet. But, I agree with you, I wouldn't trade any of it! Maybe there was a minute or two . . . no . . . I won't trade any of it. You are a good mom! What part of Utah will you be in?