We've been thinking a lot about T-Man's birth parents - maybe because his #4 birthday is quickly approaching. I've been working on his scrapbook on and off and have come across some photos of his birth parents not yet put in his scrapbook {don't judge me - it's only been four years :) }. I also ran across this poem we put in V's gift basket not long after T-Man's birth:
The day we had the pleasure of meeting you we saw your beautiful face.
Our heart was filled with great love and peace and we felt our spirits embrace.
You have given us a treasure worth far more than silver or gold,
A beautiful son, a child of God, a precious new life to shape and mold.
We are grateful to you for giving him life. You knew earth life was to be his fate.
You chose to take the harder path. You proved your love for him was great.
We promise you that we will tell him of the great courage that you have shown,
And tell him that he is deeply loved by another; to him you will not remain unknown.
We hope you will find comfort in knowing he is deeply loved and cherished, too.
He will never want for anything - We owe his life to you.
We pray for guardian angels to guide you and ease your way.
We know you will feel our Savior’s love because of the sacrifice you made today.
~An Adoptive Mother, 1996.
We love birth parents!










1 comment:
I love that poem. I'm so happy you have Tyler, but my heart aches for you because I know you would be such a good mother to another little one.
Post a Comment