Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ice Cream Pizza

And who says T.V. is bad for children to watch?

T-Man loves to be in the kitchen. Two weeks ago he created a Mac & Cheese sandwich - it actually was quite tasty. Last week, he created a Pea Sandwich -- um, I passed on that one, but he ate the whole thing! This week he watched "Tea.m Umizoo.mi" and learned to make Ice Cream Pizzas; cookie crusts, ice cream for the "sauce" and he used mini-M&M's for the "colored candies on top. What better way to end our Family Home Evening on "God's Creations" than with a T-Man dessert creation -- YUMMM-IE!
Other T-Man "funnies" the past few weeks:
  • (While putting a party hat on my head) T-Man: "Here you go little buddy"
  • After I had a particularly rough day, I took a moment to shed some tears on the stairs. T-Man came and sat by me, but his hand on my shoulder and said, "I'm sorry that you're so sad"
  • T-Man wanted to know if he could ask his T-Ball coach a question. "Sure", I replied. "What do you want to ask him?" "I want to ask Coach T-Rex if we can call him Coach Tyrannosaurus Rex"
  • After being given a choice of leaving the park in 10 minutes or 15, T-Man replied, "Those aren't the choices I want."
  • T-Man: "Water is made up of Hydrogen and 'Oxrygen' {he pronounces it ox-ri-gen}, right? My favorite element is Ununoctium"
  • Mommy: "Hey T-Man, where did Grandpa go on his mission? " T-Man: "Australia and I am going to go on my mission to Madagascar (no connection to the movie; he hasn't ever seen it, he's moved on from the states (somewhat) and onto countries)
  • Before T-Ball tonight he accidentally fell out the side door of the car. I panicked, "Are you okay???" T-Man: "I'm fine ..... but I think I might have hurt my first metacarpal and my femur." (After checking my map of the human skeleton, that's finger/hand and front of the leg that may have been injured. They looked fine -- all is well)
I have to walk around with cheat sheets, laminated posters and maps, and cliff notes just to be able to answer his questions!

4 comments:

Kim said...

My kids must have watched the same team umizumi episode because that's what they wanted for fhe treat too!

Anonymous said...

I just have to chuckle every time I read your blog. You're the best mom ever!

Justme said...

I am so glad you are documenting the things Tyler says and does. My kids tell me things their kids say and do and I say, "Are you writing this down?" And they say, "No, I should." I am proud of you, Christy!! It's priceless!

Holly said...

"Those aren't the choices I want."
LOL