Billy Elliot meets Flash Dance Meets Funky Town meets Elai.ne Benes (from Seinf.eld)
(I apologize for my laughter in the background and the shaking video from my laughter!)
(and pardon the messy room - migraine headache + three year old = that!)
(and pardon the messy room - migraine headache + three year old = that!)










4 comments:
I see another addition to the first date nightmare collection! He's got some pretty smooth moves and some cool little ballerin-o (not sure what the masculine form of that word is) twirls!
I'm dying here! He is just too much!
And that is only a small portion! If you watch the entire video, he choreographs a great move right into the side of the box and it ends up breaking. He says, "Oops, it broke. I think we have to fix it."
...and yes, this will go into the blackmail archive which I am afraid will have to be "upsized" soon -- too much footage on him and he's only three :)
Post a Comment