Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Friday, February 12, 2010



We were privileged to share a guest post here.
Thanks Dawn-Marie for showing our family a little love!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

Justme said...

Not a day goes by here at my work that I don't think about you Christy! I see so many children who don't know what it's like to be loved unconditionally; who don't know what security feels like; who don't know that hugs are good and they deserve infinite amounts of them. So many questions for another time and place, I guess. I endlessly admire your faith and hope and testimony and the great love you have for Tyler. He is so lucky!

Anonymous said...

I have to wipe away the tears to send this comment. What a beautiful story by a beautiful woman. You are so special, always were, always will be, and you are my hero.
Mom