Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Boost to the Self Esteem


 We picked Eric up from the train station tonight and on the way home we were talking about who Eric's favorite person was.  I shouted,
"I know - it's T-Man!"
T-Man replied, "No, It's Mommy!"
Eric said, "No, Mommy's my wife" (apparently meaning that we are equals so I can't be a favorite)
Here, dear

would you like to dig yourself into a deeper hole?  :)

Apparently T-Man mistook the word "wife" for "life" and
from the all-knowing car seat we hear the three year old's translation of  things:

"MOMMY HAS NO LIFE!"

Eric tried to nip it in the bud by laughing uncontrollably which led to a continuous repeat of
"MOMMY HAS NO LIFE" {giggle, giggle, giggle}
"MOMMY HAS NO LIFE!"

Thanks boys!

1 comment:

Justme said...

Always nice to know who you can count on when the old self-esteem bucket gets empty, huh? My word verification was 'curers'. I guess we know who the 'curers' are not!