Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa Made it Down our Chimney!

I am sure it was the enticing cookies T-Man made that lured Santa in:


(vanilla wafers he frosted and then sprinkled)
T-Man chose everything; the platter to put them on, the cup, and the Santa straw.

 
or it could have been that T-Man was first on the "NICE" list!


 Family Home Evening in Chicago 12/21/09


Train ride down to Chicago (reflection in the train car window)



Train Station Christmas display
"Elves Baking Cookies"


Bundled up for the cold Chicago wind



Opening Gifts



The Christmas "loot" displayed stratigically around the outside edges of the table.


Christmas snacks for when the cousins came over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog posts. The pictures and the story lines are always so cute.

Justme said...

Christmas is so much more magical when there are little ones! I love the iced vanilla wafers, too. Tyler is losing the little boy look and getting more grown up. Too bad they have to do that! Thanks for sharing the fun.

Steph said...

I loved the tray he set up for Santa. Too cute.

But honestly now all I can think to myself is "Betty Blogs?" I can't imagine there are too many Betty Hansens... now if you will excuse me, I must blog stalk!

Merry Christmas!