The weather was comfortable on Sunday night, so we decided to have some family time and build a snowman. We were unprepared, so Frosty has a "petite carrot" nose, coins for his eyes and mouth, no buttons, and a bubble blower for a right arm. Sad, but he's our sad :) T-Man loves him, hugs him, and has not stopped talking about "Cold Frosty" for days. He kept repeating, "I'm just so excited to build a snowman, I'm just so excited!!" He did more of this than anything else:
Meet "Frosty No Arms":










3 comments:
at least your snowman is still upright! Ours got melty and sort of fell over. Cute snowman, one arm and all! Tyler is such a cute guy!
Too cute! Love the pictures. Love Tyler. Love you.
If we could even build one half that size before it melted. I remember the time it snowed in Lake Havasu and the kids rushed home from church to built a miniature snowman in their church clothes but it was melted by the time they had to go in the house. Looks like a snowman to me.
Post a Comment