Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Awww....my little girl :)

I always thought I would have a daughter some day, but that must just not be in the cards for us (unless of course another miracle happens)! As of just recently, LDS Family Services will now only post your family's profile online if you have less than two children.  

Poor T-Man will have to suffice as the daughter I will never have:





T-Man thinks that we look like twins -- hmmm, not seeing it :)

Actually, this was his idea and of course I just played along.  He claims that each of the hair clips is a planet in the Solar System (yes, our world is revolving around the Solar System these days; pun intended!)  Saturn kept falling off, so we only have seven planets.
Needless to say, Eric didn't find it as funny or cute as I did!  

2 comments:

Holly said...

Laughing over here...seriously so funny.
As a random aside...my word verification is Pluti. Would that be Pluto in plural???

Justme said...

I definitely see the twindom - don't know what your problem is!