The Mr: 6'2" Black/Gray hair Hazel eyes Computer Consultant Loves computers, numbers, the color blue & fettuccine alfredo Wrestled in high school MORE FUN FACTS
The Mrs: 5'10" Brown hair Brown eyes Stay-at-Home mother/ Former Family & Consumer Science teacher Loves family time, adoption advocacy, baking & anything chocolate Loves basketball MORE FUN FACTS
Tyler: 4'2" Blonde hair Blue eyes Adopted at birth King of the toys Loves pancakes, cheese, books, Legos and swimming MORE FUN FACTS Isaac: 32 lbs. 36" Dark hair Hazel eyes and the cutest giggle a mommy could ask for! Loves trains, helping everyone, and preparing his own food Adopted at birth
Pray, hope and don't worry. Anxiety doesn't help at all. Our Merciful Lord will listen to your prayer.~ Saint Padre Pio
I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much.~ Mother Teresa
I'm only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.~ Edward Everett Hale
"So much has been given I have no time to ponder ever that which has been denied." ~Helen Keller
The Gift of Life I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you the gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. ~ Unknown
“Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." ~Helen Keller
"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball
"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." Joseph F. Smith
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." ~Marin Luther King, Jr.
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." ~Christopher Reeve
"Remember that while you are seeking you are also being sought… you will be found. You will be led. You will enter in. Look for that. Expect it. Expect to come to revelations of the Lord. Expect shells to break in their season. Expect boats to ride as the tide comes in. This is hope, to desire and to expect."~Oswald W.S. McCall
"In the New Testament patience means waiting for God for any length of time, not going away, and not giving in to boredom or discouragement. If you wait, God will manifest Himself." ~Thomas Keating
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
"What we have once, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." ~Helen Keller
“To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.” ~Elbert Hubbard
"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." ~George Chakiris
"There is no greater journey than the one that leads you home."
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles." ~Willa Sibert Cather~
Adoption is just another word for love!
"Love makes a family."
"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands." ~ Kristi Larson
T-Man's Second Year
Chicago Temple
Together Forever (Click to view more about temples)
A Forever Family
April 21, 2007
Followers
HOPE (hōp): To cherish a desire with anticipation HOPE: To want very much
“When marriage is not possible, experience has shown that adoption, difficult though this may be for the young mother, may afford a greater opportunity for the child to live a life of happiness. Wise and experienced professional counselors and prayerful bishops can assist in these circumstances.” ~President Gordon B. Hinckley, “Save the Children,” Ensign, Nov. 1994, 53.
“Every child is entitled to grow up in a home where there is warm and secure companionship, where there is love in the family relationship, where appreciation one for another is taught and exemplified, and where God is acknowledged and His peace and blessings invoked before the family altar."
~President Gordon B. Hinkley
"A birthmother puts the needs of her child above the wants of her heart" Skye Hardwick, founder of "Life Mothers"
1 comment:
Looking like he's getting comfortable in his new family!
Post a Comment