The hub and I have agreed that we will use the phrases, "Make a good choice, T-Man" and "Was that a good choice or a bad choice?" over phrases like, "be a good boy", etc. We are all inherently good, we just have moments of weaknesses when we make bad choices. This has been applied to T-Man's bedtime.
Tonight I went into his room to find him in his bed.
Mommy: "Good choice, T-Man! I am so proud of you for staying in your big boy bed!"
T-Man: (in a whisper) "Mommy happy; good choices"
Mommy: (While straightening the sheet and blanket) "I love you! Thanks for making good choi..... Hey, wait a minute! Where are your pajama pants?"
T-Man: (in a whisper) "Good choices"
Imagine my surprise when I found the pajama pants wedged into the chair cushion and T-Man without pants. Hmm.....If you are in your big boy bed, but your pajama pants are not, were you out of your bed?
Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!
Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment