Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!
Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Hey, That's Us!
It's a fun little story --
I entered a Facebook contest to win one of the five DVD's "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" that the National Council for Adoption was giving away. I actually won one of them! (That's rare, I never win anything except for the time I won a door prize but was in the bathroom throwing up from food poisoning, so I was ineligible for not being present to win).
When NCFA contacted me about my win, they also asked if I would like to share our story for their new blog. Of course I said yes -- I'll share our adoption story with anyone who will listen :) She then emailed back to see if they could use our photo on their FB page -- yet again, I said yes. And there we are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Hey, I know them!!
(does that make me famous by association?!)
Post a Comment