Apparently the 100th day of Kindergarten is a pretty big deal. They had to take 100 things to school to count and group into sets of 10. We decided to add a little extra to his experience and so he and I made him a
100 Wiggly-Eyed Monster on a t-shirt. The best part; there was no mistaking where T-Man was; he jingled and clanked wherever he walked!
 |
| 100 Wiggly Eyes T-Shirt |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
T-Man loves to carry the camera around the house and take pictures of anything. My younger brother is known for "borrowing" your camera while he is at your house and taking a close-up picture of his face/nostrils. T-Man's M.O. - unsuspecting people's backsides; namely mine. This time, however, he managed this picture of me with Isaac. A much preferred angle.
 |
| T-Man's Photography skills :) |
|
2 comments:
What a cute shirt! And I would have guessed it would have to be purple...T-Man is a man after my own heart!
I love the shirt idea! And I can't believe how grownup Isaac is starting to look. You're starting to look sorta grownup yourself, too!
Post a Comment