Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Memories Scrapbooking Software - My first giveaway!

I was asked by some very kind ladies if I would like to offer a giveaway for
My Memories digital scrapbooking software
to one of my loyal six readers :) (Hi Mom!)
Since I am in love with my computer and spend more time with my computer than I should,
of course I agreed to do it!
To enter the giveaway:  please visit the site
www.MyMemories.com
. Choose your favorite digital paper pack or layout, then leave a comment on my
blog telling you which one(s) you would choose.
If you would like to add extra entries:
Come back and leave me an additional comment that you did this.

As a special for my readers if you go to
and enter the code:
STMMMS67784
you will be given a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook
software and a $10 coupon for the
www.MyMemories.com
store - $20 value!

****************************
You can also follow them on Twitter-

http://twitter.com/#!/mymemoriessuite
There is also a blog: 

http://www.mymemoriesblog.com/
This was my quick little project -- I plan to do much more experimenting and
playing around with the software. It does so much more than just templates!!
You can add videos, add audio, and share with others in a variety of ways. T-Man
and I put this together in a matter of minutes.
Contest ends next Saturday night: September 24th at 10:00 p.m.(central)

The winner will be announced and notified by email on Monday morning September 26th.

No comments: