Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stars Alive -- Look Who's 5!

Day 1 of Kindergarten!
On bus #18 with Ms. Julie
Much needed chocolate to help Ms. Julie get through the 1st week of school
T-Man riding away ...  commence the tears :(  My little T-Man isn't so little anymore!





Birthday #5 was last Sunday.
He's very excited for his party this Saturday.
He wanted a bowling party and that's what he's getting!
We're thrilled that his birthmom and family are going to join us for the big day!!

Speaking of big days:  Court papers have arrived and Isaac's adoption is final!  

I'm official!!
How did I get to be so cute?

I can officially harass my older brother now :)
His brother wrapped him like a Christmas tree

(does this mean I can start playing the Christmas music now??!!)

Next stop:  Chicago Temple - October 29th, 2011


4 comments:

Justme said...

Awesome stuff happening at your house!!! Wish we could have seen more of you when you were in Utah. Maybe we can get together at Tyler's baptism when he's 38! Enjoy your life!!

Brooke Chapman said...

Oh! I am so happy for your family!!! Eternity is just around the corner!

Dale, Julie, Jaxon, Britta, and Max said...

You are too cute that you gave a little present for the bus driver. Talk about super mom!!!

Nellie said...

Tyler was so cute at Carter's baptism! I didn't know you weren't staying for the lunch or I would have made sure to visit longer. Sorry! I'm so excited for your temple date! Congrats!