As I was rocking I-Man to sleep, the song "Somewhere Out There" was playing on the ipod.
T-Man came in and wanted to dance with us.
T-Man came in and wanted to dance with us.
Me: "Sure you can dance with us, you just need to use your whisper voice. "
T-Man (in of course a not so whisper-like voice):
"This song brings tears to my heart; it is so beautiful!"
Me (under my breath): "Little boys yelling while I am trying to put the baby to bed brings tears to my eyes"
I don't know where and how he comes up with this stuff!
"This song brings tears to my heart; it is so beautiful!"
Me (under my breath): "Little boys yelling while I am trying to put the baby to bed brings tears to my eyes"
I don't know where and how he comes up with this stuff!











No comments:
Post a Comment