Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Favorite Word

I love the word HOPE. It feels so powerful to me. In the darkest of hours, if I can reach deep down inside of me and find hope, I can get through anything. The YEARS that we waited for a child were the darkest years. I pray those will have been the most difficult years I have to endure in this life. I cannot put into words the invisible pain I experienced that no one else could see, but yet was all I could feel day after day; longing, wanting, aching, empty. HOPE was all that pulled me through them. HOPE that tomorrow would be better. HOPE that I could get through one more hour of the day. HOPE that our children would find their way home with the help of loving birth mothers wanting to give their children everything they could.



We are holding on to HOPE again; wanting to grow our family, wanting for T-Man to have a sibling.

"Remember that while you are seeking you are also being sought… you will be found. You will be led. You will enter in. Look for that. Expect it. Expect to come to revelations of the Lord. Expect shells to break in their season. Expect boats to ride as the tide comes in. This is HOPE, to desire and to expect."~Oswald W.S. McCall

No comments: