Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!

Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

We Play with Our Food

We encourage playing with your food at our house.

T-Man's Word in Cheez-it Scrabble Crackers:
Pronounced: "wuh-ove" and yes, he spelled it and put it together himself. He's AMAZING! Other words he can spell: Mississippi, stop, bump (these construction signs are all over our town!), his first, middle, and last name, tree, water, go, on, off, yes, no, mom, dad, hat (and all words that rhyme with it). I feel we're going to be in big trouble when this little boy gets into school. He's going to be the trouble maker because he'll be so bored. Daddy is teaching him how to add and all about quantum-mechanics. Did I even spell that right? I'll have to go ask T-Man :)

Mommy's word:
Trying to stay positive as we continue to hope for a second adoption miracle! Sometimes the waiting can just eat away at you. We are so looking forward to our 10-year anniversary trip to Sundance, Utah WITH T-Man (his first airplane ride) at the end of September. Life is good! Pictures will certainly be shared early October.

1 comment:

M.B. said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award for having "One Lovely Blog" (check out my blog for details)! Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Mary Beth