I love and have loved every minute of being a mother.
Yes, even the dirty diapers and the food spills for the "umpteenth" time.
But hands down, my most favorite part of motherhood is watching Eric move into his role as
a DAD.
I guess I never really saw much of that side of him while we dated.
I have to say, being a father has turned him into the cutest and biggest "mush-melon".
Every night, after T-Man has fallen asleep, we sneak back into his room and watch him sleep for awhile.
EVERY NIGHT
Eric whispers something into T-man's ear, kisses his cheek and then coos, "he's so cute" or "he's getting so big" or "I just love this kid" or "We have a son!" or "Love you, T-Man"
He LOVES being a father!
Water fight in the backyard 05/25/09
Happy Father's Day - "DADDY"!
Yes, even the dirty diapers and the food spills for the "umpteenth" time.
But hands down, my most favorite part of motherhood is watching Eric move into his role as
a DAD.
I guess I never really saw much of that side of him while we dated.
I have to say, being a father has turned him into the cutest and biggest "mush-melon".
Every night, after T-Man has fallen asleep, we sneak back into his room and watch him sleep for awhile.
EVERY NIGHT
Eric whispers something into T-man's ear, kisses his cheek and then coos, "he's so cute" or "he's getting so big" or "I just love this kid" or "We have a son!" or "Love you, T-Man"
He LOVES being a father!
Happy Father's Day - "DADDY"!










No comments:
Post a Comment