We have tickets to take T-man to see Bob the Builder at The Chicago Theater. In preparation for the blessed event, he has been wearing his Bob the Builder tool belt all week and singing, "Bob the Builder, Yes we can!" for the last four days straight and when I say straight, I mean, as in non-stop, one continuous stream :) I cannot imagine life any other way than with the singing of a two-year old little boy coming from the toy room.
As a side note, he has now memorized the second and third Articles of Faith. He mastered #1 a couple of weeks ago. Right now he on the floor, watching a musical video of the Articles of Faith and eating "jungling balls" with the dog sitting next to him just waiting for gravity to be her best friend.
"jungling balls" = Kix cereal
Hope is a waiting dream.
Never stop hoping and dreaming!
Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future.
Faith is having the courage to dance to it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment